Ten Things To Do On Halloween
- Go Trick-or-Treating with your friends: If you do not feel like you are too old yet, going trick-or-treating with your friends can be a fun way to pass the time.
- Go to a Halloween party: Going to a Halloween party can be a super fun and memorable experience, plus dressing up is exciting.
- Throw a Halloween party: If your parents allow you to, throw a Halloween costume party. Peoples’ costumes can be very creative and interesting to see.
- Pass out candy to kids in your neighborhood: There are so many little kids that are out trick-or-treating and you can contribute to their candy loot.
- Watch Halloween movies with your friends or family: There are many Halloween movies that are perfect to watch on Halloween night with your friends or your family.
- Watch scary movies: If normal Halloween movies are not your style, then binge watch a few scary movies! They are the perfect thrill for Halloween night.
- Carve pumpkins: Even though it might a little late in the season, carving pumpkins is a fun way to pass the time and they make great decorations!
- Head to a haunted house or The Nightmare Factory: If you are too old for trick-or-treating but still want to spend the night out, going to a haunted house or the Oregon School of the Deafs annual Nightmare Factory is an ideal way to accomplish this.
- Stay at home and eat candy: If you do not have any plans for Halloween night then staying home by yourself and eating candy is a great way to spend the holiday.
- Visit Souths candy drive: South hosts a candy drive for kids every year. Come visit your friends, help out a door in need, or pick up some candy for yourself.
You may also like...