Have You Voted?
Election day is tomorrow, and many Americans have not yet voted. In fact, almost half of Americans who are able to, actually do. For anyone who decides to do so, they are able to drop their ballot off at a number of locations around town. Also, Oregon has made voting easy; they operate under a Vote by Mail [VBM] system, one of the only states that allows people to mail in their vote without having to go to the polling area.
According to OregonLive, 2 million voters in Oregon alone are on track to vote this election season.
As of right now, there are two main candidates. According to fivethirtyeight.com, Clinton has a 68.5% chance of winning, while Trump has a 31.5% chance of winning.
Many sources say that this election is the most heated one in quite some time, and will be remembered for years to come.